Rockoon's Modern Strife Rockoon's Modern Strife

I did NOT see that coming. I wonder how long before Rockoon finds out? This tournament keeps getting more and more interesting. Keep it up, Kirb & co.

Raw Latex Raw Latex

Hilarious, outrageous, and epic. This video made me "wut" harder than I have in a while and that's a good thing.

TOME Episode 07 TOME Episode 07

I KNOW I'm starting to sound like a broken record here, but you just keep outdoing yourself. This. Is. Incredible. It is clear as crystal that your storytelling and characterization skills have increased immensely from your TTA days and your supporting cast is amazing. Also, HOLY CRAP WAS THAT THE D-___? If so then shit just got REAL.
Keep it up Kirb. For the love of god, keep it up.

Unreal Flash 3 Unreal Flash 3

Its good, but a few things kinda ruin it.

The game is really good, but I have fond memories of the previous one, and this one, for whatever reason, didn't live up to my expectations. The AI is incredibly stupid, to the point that I kill my own teammates to stop the enemy from getting points off them. And the low gravity stage makes it so that the people who start at the top (which you do when you fight the first boss, who is excessively overpowered). Difficulty is NOT an issue here, it's just having the entire game stacked against you and your team. It's a bit much.

Sonny 2 Sonny 2

Its wonderful. But...

Okay, this is definitely one of my top games on NG. It's got everything. Humor, good looks, a deep combat system, a great storyline, and nearly infinite possibilities. The only thing that I have an issue with is that I can't get to zone 7 no matter what I do. I've beaten the other 6 zones, so why cant I get to it? I really wanna see the corruptor! Help please.

Advanced Sprites Tutorial Advanced Sprites Tutorial

Thanks to you...

Every bit of spriting ability I have now came from this flash, and has grown from it. Thank you very much.

You'll Never Guess This! ~P~ You'll Never Guess This! ~P~

The best song I've ever heard on NG.

This song easily tripled the intensity of the EBF3 boss battles, powered me through about 6 hours of spriting a boss for a project, and made it onto my second mix cd. It's pure gold.

+- Lunar -+ +- Lunar -+

A fine homage to one of the greatest rpgs ever.

Lunar is one of the best rpg series ever and has the epic soundtrack to prove it.

Monochrome Monochrome

Greatness in the early stage.

This song is going to be used in SO many entries i can just feel it. When I was listening to it I could actually see like a menu screen for an rpg or something like Armed With Wings.

Havegum responds:

Well I don't know about that. I've never had anyone use my songs without it being specifically made for them.

I'm glad you enjoyed it though!

Terrain of Magical Expertise Terrain of Magical Expertise

Oh god. I was wondering whether or not Zetto was going to be part of this. My reaction: YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!