Unreal Flash 3 Unreal Flash 3

Its good, but a few things kinda ruin it.

The game is really good, but I have fond memories of the previous one, and this one, for whatever reason, didn't live up to my expectations. The AI is incredibly stupid, to the point that I kill my own teammates to stop the enemy from getting points off them. And the low gravity stage makes it so that the people who start at the top (which you do when you fight the first boss, who is excessively overpowered). Difficulty is NOT an issue here, it's just having the entire game stacked against you and your team. It's a bit much.

Sonny 2 Sonny 2

Its wonderful. But...

Okay, this is definitely one of my top games on NG. It's got everything. Humor, good looks, a deep combat system, a great storyline, and nearly infinite possibilities. The only thing that I have an issue with is that I can't get to zone 7 no matter what I do. I've beaten the other 6 zones, so why cant I get to it? I really wanna see the corruptor! Help please.

Advanced Sprites Tutorial Advanced Sprites Tutorial

Thanks to you...

Every bit of spriting ability I have now came from this flash, and has grown from it. Thank you very much.

Bloons Tower Defense 3 Bloons Tower Defense 3

Better than 1 and 2 combined

This game corrected two of the three flaws that i found in the other two:
1.Lack of upgrades, there just weren't enough
2.Lack of towers and maps (This wasn't a flaw until I played THIS version of bloons)
The final flaw is completely unreasonable, and only exists because when i like something this much, i become overly greedy for more. The final, unreasonable flaw is: I think it would kick MASSIVE ass if each map had different waves of enemies for its fifty levels. Due to file size and sheer time that this would take, i realize that this is highly unreasonable.