Rockoon's Modern Strife Rockoon's Modern Strife

I did NOT see that coming. I wonder how long before Rockoon finds out? This tournament keeps getting more and more interesting. Keep it up, Kirb & co.

Raw Latex Raw Latex

Hilarious, outrageous, and epic. This video made me "wut" harder than I have in a while and that's a good thing.

TOME Episode 07 TOME Episode 07

I KNOW I'm starting to sound like a broken record here, but you just keep outdoing yourself. This. Is. Incredible. It is clear as crystal that your storytelling and characterization skills have increased immensely from your TTA days and your supporting cast is amazing. Also, HOLY CRAP WAS THAT THE D-___? If so then shit just got REAL.
Keep it up Kirb. For the love of god, keep it up.

TOME Episode 06 TOME Episode 06

YEEEEEEEEESSSSS!!! I keep saying this but each of these just keeps getting better and better. Your growth as a writer really shines through with the character development and snappy wit. Poor Kirb, if Alpha and Flamy team up for the tournament, I wonder who his partner would be?

StuBITity Super Mario StuBITity Super Mario

This reminds me of the days when random Mario parodies ran rampant and they were all original in some way or other. Yours made me chuckle more than once and even gave me a wtf moment or two. That's more than enough to make this worth a 4/5 for me.

TOME Episode 05 TOME Episode 05

OMG ZETTO AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
Seriously, the wait between these feels like forever but it is ALWAYS worth it. I say this every time, I know, but I LOVE the way you take the old TTA lore and turn it into something completely new and better than it ever was before. Alpha's new demon form, the new Zetto, how Rockoon appears more often and has more character, just everything. You surpass yourself every time you make another one of these and I cannot wait to see just how much better it gets.

Fenada 002 Fenada 002

"You can father my bastard grand-children on your own time!"
That is hands down one of the funniest one-liners I've heard in at LEAST a couple months.
Well done.

LoL StickFigure Spotlight LoL StickFigure Spotlight

What the- WHAT IS THIS I DON'T EVE- ZOIDBERG. Oh my god the funny in this is so rapid-fire that I actually lost my sanity for a moment after viewing it. I shall now proceed to viewing it again.

ZTV News Episode 2 ZTV News Episode 2

That was HILARIOUS. Completely reinforced everything I though I knew about Stamper, and the banter is great as always. Also, @crimsonights, he uses actual voice clips from the characters. This makes them sound a LOT more genuine and you can get some pretty good stuff from cropping the clips just right (which he DOES).

TTA Episode 073 TTA Episode 073

Mmkay, I notice a few people have questions about Alphazet so here goes:
@FrostbiteX: Alphazet first appears in the TTA Movie (which is NOT on NG, it WAS on tta.fireball20xl.com, along with the 3 other opening sequences, but that part of the site no longer exists from what I can tell). They use him to defeat the virus, Flux (who is referenced in the Season 2 finale).
@blazingtornado1: Alpha and Zetto DO work sort of like that. Basically when their characters are merged, so are their consciousnesses, allowing Alphazet to take combined feedback from the two of them. Essentially he has BOTH of their thought processes to draw from, which helps to explain how he can make such complex and origional moves (twice the thought process = twice the reaction and planning speed).
I plan on checking youtube later for the missing animations but I fear my efforts will meet with failure. Either way, hope this helps some of you guys understand a bit better why it doesn't seem like everything is here or how some things seem glossed over.
TTA and TOME ftw.